Rock-Solid SEO Strategies that Every Company Needs to Master
Let’s admit the fact that there can never be a ‘one-size-fits-all’ SEO strategy for all forms of businesses. The reason being that the ideal strategy varies substantially between industries, based on their type and corporate expertise. In contrast, it’s the size of the market and the competitiveness of the industry that determine the strategy required to compete online. However, the strategies that were used earlier are slowly becoming obsolete today, thanks to the rapid advancements in search engine optimization technology.
In today’s competitive landscape, it’s necessary for a business to acquire quality search engine optimization services to stay in line with the constantly changing search engine algorithms.
As we roll into the second quarter of 2017, now you can capitalize on modern search engine optimization techniques and discard the ones that are no longer effective and hinder your online visibility.
In this post, we’ll focus on the top three strategies that can help you stay on the front lines of search engine optimization in 2017 and beyond.
Add Value to Your Content
One of the best ways to boost your SEO is by creating content that adds real value to your ever-changing target audience. Always remember that it’s not just about creating quality content, instead, it’s about understanding your audience first and then creating content that caters to their specific needs. The more relevant your content is to the query, more prominently your website will be featured on the search results. Now you must be wondering how to add value to your content. Here’s how you can go about it:
- Examine your existing website and find the most popular topics for your research targets.
- Learn more about your target audience and craft a message that specifically resonates with them.
- Do not restrict yourself to your niche as it will limit or narrow the extent of your ideas.
- Pitch outside your niche to bring in tons of new people into the equation rather than targeting the same small group of people.
Facilitate the Browsing Experience
User experience plays a crucial part in search engine optimization. It has the potential to seriously hinder or boost a website’s visibility. According to Forrester, 93% of online experiences start with a search. Moreover, search engines favor websites that load quickly, provide the best user experience, and are adequately optimized for different mobile devices. This gives site owners more impetus than ever to provide a quality experience to their users and keep them on-site for a longer period of time. In order to facilitate the user experience, site owners can:
- Test their website and fix the broken links to minimize the duplicate content.
- Streamline the loading times of the website pages in order to lower the page abandonment rate.
- Ensure that the content is appealing to users as well as search engines in terms of readability and crawlability.
- Implement AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) on their web pages, which in turn can improve several SEO elements of a website like page loading time, overall user experience, and total time spent on the site.
- Make navigation intuitive to help users find what they’re looking for.
Keep Your Online footprint Up-to-date
Let’s face it, keeping your website up-to-date can only get you so far, but in order to build a consistent online presence, it’s mandatory to regularly update all your digital channels and customer touch points. Therefore, it is always a good idea to experiment with new platforms when it comes to promoting your online presence. However, a very common problem among most site owners is that very few of them spare time to update their social media profiles on a regular basis. As a result, much of the information in their profiles either gets outdated or becomes inoperable due to some reason.
For instance, let’s say you have a Facebook page, but you’re not using it anymore. Give it a thought, do you really think the details on that page are accurate enough to help users know more about your business? Of course not! Thus, keeping your online footprint up-to-date is the best way to enhance your search engine optimization and ultimately ensure a consistent presence on the internet.
The above-mentioned strategies are just a drop in the ocean when it comes to cultivating a successful online presence in California, US, but implementing these strategies remains a real challenge. This is where you may need the assistance of a reliable SEO services provider in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Give us a call today and let us help you build your online empire through our best-in-class search engine optimization services.